Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dumb Mosquitoes

Ok so I've managed to allow three mosquitoes to have the best of me. This morning I woke up with a bite on my elbow, finger, and eyelid. The first two aren't so bad because I can scratch one at the same time I scratch the other; although it looks a little funny. But the eyelid one is just annoying, it's all swelled so I look like I have an infection or something; and then if I scratch it at all it just gets worse. Oh and all the anti itch stuff says not to apply near the eye, so I end up scratching it and well...you know. So I have a lazy eyelid, a throbbing elbow, and a numb finger. I mean what is that? How does that happen? How do you get a mosquito bite in all the annoying places. It's not as if those place have the most blood or anything....Dumb mosquitoes. :0)

No comments: