Monday, December 22, 2008

Everybody's reading the St. John Valley Times

That's right, St. John Valley Times made it to Thailand! These are my students from left to right: Fern, Aum, Ying, Dye, Tern and Fai (beside me) I had just finished telling them about moose in my class. Whenever I ask students how big they think a moose is they always say a cow or maybe a buffalo...which are not like our buffalo by the way. Anywho, I was glad to receive a fall paper from home and show them the hunters and their great catches of the season; especially those who were standing by their moose hanging beside them. Greetings to all of you at the Paper. I miss you guys on Tuesday nights and think of you often. Keep up the good work. I LOVE reading about home. Have a great Christmas season and a happy new year. (...but I'm not going to lie...I'm glad I don't have to be there this week in the Christmas rush :)...) Oh, and by the way....if anyone asks..."it's Chucky's fault." :0) much hugs, -Michelle

No comments: