Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"send off prayer"

OH where to begin! Greeting from the southeast, My trip was quite stressful starting out, but let me tell you one blessing along the way. I was able to spend time at Camp Good News three days before coming to Thailand. I thought for sure I'd be crying all the time their, but God gave me an incredible peace. On Friday (Jun. 20) , they gave a "send off prayer time." It just so happened that almost every area of my life was represented there. My dad prayed first (representing my homelife), then the president of NBBI, Barry Beebe (from my years in bible college), Pastor Trent Boyd ( represented the churches I'm affiliated with and is part of my support team), Natausha Daigle (my accountability partner and best friend represented all my friends and girls we've discipled together), and lastly the Director of CEF, Mr. John Romano (representing my years with CEF). Yeah, I thought for sure I'd cry... I thank God for all the influences he's given me over the years. When I think of being in Thailand, I never think of being alone. This prayer time reminded me that I have a great team of christians back home who are praying and involved in every part of this trip as I am. This is my attempt to keep you all involved. Please read when you can. I've been blessed every day I've been here. I hope you enjoy the Entries from Thailand.

No comments: