Saturday, September 20, 2008

Agape Home

Before the SIM team left, a few of them wanted to see a ministry outside the city called the Agape Home. This home houses and cares for children with HIV/Aids or who are from families infected with the virus. I wanted to tag along and I was blessed. I hope to visit again. We were able to spend all of Saturday afternoon with the kids and just play games and have fun. Their cafateria... This was my friend Thaan... I'm certainly not as cute doing it... Thaan was glued to Naddia and I the whole time we were there. Such a sweet kid. She knew a little English, but just stuck to our names mostly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks to know so many kids are infected and without families. Is the love of Christ being shared with them? I wish I could meet them!