Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another "Little" Friend

Another "little" friend made it's way to our house last night. I arrived home from cooking night to find my roommate Wor a little frightened. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I stepped onto the porch and saw this little guy racing to the bushes (of course by racing I mean snail racing), I couldn't help but be amazed...thought I'd share it with you.
just to show you a little perspective of how big that tile he's slithering on is....
This was my first reaction...
And another reaction...
Put your War face on!...
Aww, we fell for him...we called him speedy (yeah so original right?)
Opal dropped by a little later and just wanted to hit him, and then Peow came back home and screamed...it was funny seeing all our reactions. I think I remember saying, "This is by far the best thing I've seen in Thailand." Even Wor said she'd never seen it so big :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeww! That was huge!